• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex n Afs

Zoomzoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one apex and afs that I’m looking to sell, brand new never been use. Still have the invoice for the apex, asking 800 for both shipped.

9D1EA49C-A7B1-4369-9751-06FA44C97754.jpeg

OP
OP
Z

Zoomzoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New as in bought it but didn’t use it yet, probably 3wks old

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you check out the thread and post of this seller, all they have contributed is selling items. Be cautious folks. Something smells fishy and not necessarily the good fishy smell...

OP
OP
Z

Zoomzoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If u want a better picture I will posted tonight when I get home from work. Honestly I don’t have time to scam anyone, I got a job that pay me well so money is not a problem.

OP
OP
Z

Zoomzoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P-Dub just because I got a lot of equipment to sell that doesn’t mean I try to scam people.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P-Dub just because I got a lot of equipment to sell that doesn’t mean I try to scam people.
I didn't say that you are scamming folks just reminding people to be cautious. We all have just received a friendly PSA after all... The contents are important. PSA: DO NOT EVER send payment for anything you purchase in the R2R marketplace (or anywhere else online) using the Friends and Family (gift) option on PayPal! CLICK HERE for some additional tips to avoid problems when buying and selling online.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back