APEX Newbie Problem

HTXReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an ApexEl and am very new to apex. 3 days ago my Temp and PH readings appear to be frozen. There are numbers displayed but no graph. At the same time my ATK quit working automatically but will work if I manually turn it on and when I put it back to auto it will shut off as soon as water touches sensor one. Is there an update I need to do or reset the head unit. Any help is greatly appreciated

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would start with the updates first if you received it brand new out of the box. Also use the tasks to setup your APEX unit. That would help you navigate your system. The task is the EAZY way to get it done.

Attachments

• task1.jpg
    task1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 26
  • task2.jpg
    task2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
HTXReefer

HTXReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s exactly how I setup the FMM module and ATK. But for some reason I think around the time change I can’t get the Apex and local time to sync up. I have tried to change the time but it won’t upload to the apex. I just reset by head unit now I have no control over any of the eb832 ports

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you hitting the UPDATE APEX Button after you make any of your changes? If you do not do that, then nothing will change. This includes calibration everything...

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
HTXReefer

HTXReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you hitting the UPDATE APEX Button after you make any of your changes? If you do not do that, then nothing will change. This includes calibration everything...
I am doing that. I updated my eb832 and it seems to be working now. My ATK is functioning right but the PH and temp probes are still stuck

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am doing that. I updated my eb832 and it seems to be working now. My ATK is functioning right but the PH and temp probes are still stuck
Can you provide a screen shot of the PH and Temp on screen display? Also, do you have a regular temp probe to see what the current water temp in your display tank or sump (if you have one of those)? Just to compare to see where the discrepancy may be if there is any

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I am looking at it and see that it appears to be working just fine....You can also hide those Switches (SWX3_1 -4) if you are not utilizing them or customized the name to whatever you are monitoring

Back