Apex newbie question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckuhny3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ckuhny3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
202
Reaction score
180
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is up and running for the apex brain unit . I haven’t even gotten to the power bar yet.
Question :

I can’t get the optical leak detector to set off the alarm . It will show closed if I put water on the floor. But no alarm. What am I missing ?

4CFDB5A3-E40D-4900-BCD5-BF35AB0ABA6E.png 513CB1A0-65FF-4780-B4AA-E1F6458049E9.png DB76112B-A9BC-470E-B30E-08D9EA49A366.png F6C22E12-F446-467A-BBB5-A21B39622538.png
 
I guess I solved my own problem lol
 

Attachments

  • 1A1CB1D6-DFDC-4456-AE23-4B149AD1C09A.png
    1A1CB1D6-DFDC-4456-AE23-4B149AD1C09A.png
    164 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new