Apex or wait for vertex cerebra

overthetoptax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of purchasing a new apex but thinking of waiting for vertex. I can't decide, has anyone heard when the vertex will be released or if the new apex has worked out all the bugs?

Rory's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I heard the new Vertex would be released in May. Not 100% sure if that was the true release date or not, however, whether or not it will actually be released when they say is up for debate as well. Personally I would look at the GHL ProfiLux 4 as well, but heres a thread going on now about controllers if you haven't found it yet.

OP
OP
O

overthetoptax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I heard the new Vertex would be released in May. Not 100% sure if that was the true release date or not, however, whether or not it will actually be released when they say is up for debate as well. Personally I would look at the GHL ProfiLux 4 as well, but heres a thread going on now about controllers if you haven't found it yet.

Thanks. I missed the discussion somehow. Very interesting, gave ghl a second but now I'm thinking of giving it way more of a second[emoji6]

glavaron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally will never own anything else from Neptune. My DOS lasted less than six months and I had to pay to send it back under warranty. Beyond that every time you call customer support they tell you to email. Then you have to go back and forth over email to resolve. It takes them 12-24 hours to reply to your emails.

I just ordered the GHL Profilux 4 and Doser 2. I should have in the next two weeks and will be able to give you a real comparison.

glavaron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if your stuck on the 2016 Apex but I will be selling a Neptune Apex Gold, DOS, and DDR as soon as the Profilux comes in.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back