• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex (orange), vdm, eb8 (black)

hobbzz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items are cleaned up and in working condition unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped and insured to lower 48, paypal only. Depending on my work schedule and when I receive payment, I can ship either next day or day after, possibly same day.

Apex orange label head unit and temp probe. Out of warranty but only used for 6 months after purchase. Comes with spare head unit that needs work. Last I spoke with Neptune they said repairs on malfunctioning one would be from $30 up to $150 for new motherboard, but it's free with purchase of the working one. $175

Black label eb8 $120

Apex VDM $75

MP10WQD, This was a 2013 WES upgraded to WQD in 2016. $175

Tunze 6095, blue impeller. 2 available $125 each or $210 for the pair. No controller as I ran them with an apex. I have one apex to tunze cable available, and one diy cable (diy one is longer). Each cable runs two pumps.

GenX PCX40 external pump. Unknown age, but I had it for about a year before selling my venturi skimmer. $50

Hanna HI736 checker only, no reagents. $25

Rapid led actinic supplement kit with two 24"x 1.6" black heatsinks, 24 solderless RB cree leds, two cooling fans mounted to run down the length of the heatsinks, and two meanwell 60-48D drivers. I used an apex to control these, so they will not turn on without hooking up to an Apex (or possibly similar controller with cat5 input), or rewiring with a pot supplied by you. $200

Drews dosers, two that are 1.6ml/min available, one without a label that runs a little faster also available. $50 each or $130 for all three

BRS 1.1ml/min doser, one available $50

Hassan Irfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items are cleaned up and in working condition unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped and insured to lower 48, paypal only. Depending on my work schedule and when I receive payment, I can ship either next day or day after, possibly same day.

Apex orange label head unit and temp probe. Out of warranty but only used for 6 months after purchase. Comes with spare head unit that needs work. Last I spoke with Neptune they said repairs on malfunctioning one would be from $30 up to $150 for new motherboard, but it's free with purchase of the working one. $175

Black label eb8 $120

Apex VDM $75

MP10WQD, This was a 2013 WES upgraded to WQD in 2016. $175

Tunze 6095, blue impeller. 2 available $125 each or $210 for the pair. No controller as I ran them with an apex. I have one apex to tunze cable available, and one diy cable (diy one is longer). Each cable runs two pumps.

GenX PCX40 external pump. Unknown age, but I had it for about a year before selling my venturi skimmer. $50

Hanna HI736 checker only, no reagents. $25

Rapid led actinic supplement kit with two 24"x 1.6" black heatsinks, 24 solderless RB cree leds, two cooling fans mounted to run down the length of the heatsinks, and two meanwell 60-48D drivers. I used an apex to control these, so they will not turn on without hooking up to an Apex (or possibly similar controller with cat5 input), or rewiring with a pot supplied by you. $200

Drews dosers, two that are 1.6ml/min available, one without a label that runs a little faster also available. $50 each or $130 for all three

BRS 1.1ml/min doser, one available $50
Can u pm me

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 60 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%

Back