• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex package

Goby74

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex Neptune system (I’ve got an apex junior with display, temp and ph probe, flow valves, leak detector, auto feeder, eb4 and eb8 energy bars, PM1 and WMX module) for $420. Selling as a package don’t want to separate

D758D05C-1009-4ED5-B930-9EE6EB317FE0.jpeg 7DD9E380-F1B2-45C4-A744-B29F88D95C70.jpeg

Nhltc99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an actual EB4 included in this package, or just the Apex JR 4 outlet strip? Also, what size flow sensors, and is there an FMM included to go with them?

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an actual EB4 included in this package, or just the Apex JR 4 outlet strip? Also, what size flow sensors, and is there an FMM included to go with them?
Read the description and look at the pictures... That should answer your question...

Nhltc99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read the description and look at the pictures... That should answer your question...
Clearly it didn't answer my question. No FMM in the pic, but not sure how you would have flow sensors and leak detectors without one. EB4 vs Apex JR is legit question as the jr can't simply be used as an EB4 with newer apex model.

broskie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IF you decide to separate.

I will take the following:
FMM, flow valves, leak detector, and auto feeder

Dr. Phil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To answer one part of this. The 4 outlet bar in the pic appears to be an Apex jr. outlet strip.

OP
OP
Goby74

Goby74

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearly it didn't answer my question. No FMM in the pic, but not sure how you would have flow sensors and leak detectors without one. EB4 vs Apex JR is legit question as the jr can't simply be used as an EB4 with newer apex model.
A friend traded me the flow sensors and leak detectors. He bought to many products for his new setup. I never used those items as I wanted to find a module.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back