• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex PMUP stand with Integrated Optical Sensor Mount

I will look into it but I believe it has been disabled since the changeover to the new software.

Yeah, I just checked and it appears that none of the listings in this forum have the "buy" option anymore. Thanks
 
Yeah, I just checked and it appears that none of the listings in this forum have the "buy" option anymore. Thanks
You are good to proceed with direct sales until we get it worked out I don't want to hold anything up. It may in fact be until we get the new marketplace launched before it is resolved.
 
I'm away from home for the next few weeks, so I need to check my version of the PMUPs, but I'll be ordering three! Exactly what i need!

Just shoot me a message! Got an okay from ‘da mod to sell directly until they fix this marketplace feature. I can definitely make a discount for 3 :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new