Apex programming - Two OSC on one socket

psumms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
189
Reaction score
124
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have my RO unit flush for 30 seconds every four hours. I want to increase that to every 30 minutes when my RO pump is running. I currently have the following on my RO pump socket:
Fallback ON
OSC 000:00/000:30/180:00 Then ON

What i'd like to do is find a solution to add a second line doing something like: (I know the syntax here isn't valid).
If Output RODI-PUMP = ON Then OSC 000:00/000:30/030:00

Any advice for the tidiest way to achieve this?
 
You can do this with a virtual output that runs the more frequent OSC code only when the RODI pump is on, then override your current schedule with the status of that virtual output:

RO_Running (virtual output)
-----------------
OSC 000:00/000:30/030:00 Then ON
If Output RODI-PUMP = OFF Then OFF

RO Flush:
--------------
Fallback ON
OSC 000:00/000:30/180:00 Then ON
If Output RO_Running = ON Then ON
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new