Apex resetting?????

Still good after firmware update so far.
 
I spent most of the day up there around the tanks, and did not have any resets after I upgraded, so it seems like that was the easy fix for this one.
 
Anybody get something like Apex wanted to install a helper program.. I was running a Mac... I put my user ID and password in but it would not let me go any further....
 
@Battlecorals I posted my thoughts in the neptune thread on this.

Back in march of this year - Neptune had some server problem that caused the same behavior. Im thinking their developer (whoever is working on the newest firmware) was reproducing the error that occurred in March to reproduce the problem and test the code of the new firmware.

I'm still on 4:53 AB17 and no reboots for 8 days now.

I'm not saying the new firmware is bad or shouldn't be taken (it does seem to fix the reboot problem from other user's evidence) - but it's absolutely horrible that firmware developers are not working in an environment separated from the rest of the live world. We have millions of dollars invested in livestock and equipment across all the systems in the world controlled by the apex. To just shut down a large portion of users and risk that livestock is unacceptable.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new