Apex setup issues. Please help!

Holy_makerel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, it has been a long, frustrating 4-5 hours. I'm trying to hookup my new apex. I followed the directions on my desktop to connect wirelessly. It started connecting but took a very long time. The apex display turned orange but the computer screen was just sitting on the connecting screen. I thought maybe something had gone wrong so I closed the window and reset the Apex. This was after it sitting on that screen for about 1.5 hours.

Apex will turn on and the display will turn orange but I can't access anything and the setup wifi network is no longer there.

Now, I've got the brain hooked up the the computer via an Ethernet cable into the router and it's still invisible to me. The IP address won't bring it up. Apex.local won't bring it up

I'm totally lost now.

Can anyone help me figure this out? I don't wanna wait till next Friday to get it hooked up

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be cool if you kept a log of the time spent troubleshooting your Apex and it's various components over time. I wish I had done this from the get-go as I'm pretty sure my time savings over manual monitoring is a wash.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back