• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex System & expansions - Like New - 4 months old

Item Price
$75-575
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JennyH3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
18
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello:

I am a beginner - unfortunately this is too high tech for me. I prefer my Hydros system.

These are the items I have for sale:

Fluid Monitoring System: Price $75( purchased price $105)
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/fmm-fluid-monitoring-module-neptune-systems.html
Apex Controller System: Price $575 (purchased price $880)
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/apex-controller-system-neptune-systems.html

Apex ATO - NEW: Price $175 (purchased price $225)
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/atk-...D=9481&indexName=brs_prod_m2_default_products

Payment: Venmo or Paypal
Shipping: not included
Local pickup: Minneapolis

thanks

E2DBD3C9-6895-4B55-ACCB-4B0584E6E3FD.jpeg C713671F-A12F-43EB-8D37-4FFAFA84C6B1.jpeg 188C05FB-5595-4193-B4E0-0E3EB95259D1.jpeg D5A33654-274A-4194-827B-8549C21200D4.jpeg
 
Hi, I'm interested in the EB832
 
PM sent, interested in all 3.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new