Apex to dose or Bubble Magnus ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,145
Reaction score
928
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm perplexed on what to do about dosing.
I bought a nice used Apex but will not be setting up the reef for another couple of months. The Bubble Magus is a great doser and I can get one with 3 containers for a great price. Or, should I be looking for something else to use the Apex ?
 
The Bubble Magus is easy to setup and easy to use in my opinion.
 
With collected research, I'm buying the BM with three containers. I may use the apex as a 2nd. and save three outlets for other needs.
 
I think that's a good choice. The apex is hard to setup in my opinion.
 
OSC Statements are easy once you understand them.

OSC "offset from the top of the hour"/ "How Long To Run"/ "How Long Off"
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new