Programming Apex to dose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brianbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brianbo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
37
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to start dosing Kalk according to my ph levels. I am a little confused on how I go about programming my apex to turn my redsea doser on to dose the kalk and turn off when it reachs a level. How does my redsea doser know to start dosing when it gets turned on.
 
The Red Sea doser I’m pretty sure has no integration with apex would need to use the red sea app. Only thing that comes to mine potentially if you wanted to use Apex would be setting the doser in the red sea app to continuous, if even possible and then controlling the power power to it via the Apex. However even if that works you’re probably only gonna be able to use one of the two heads

You would set the out let to auto and apply a code in the advance option something on the line of.

Fallback off
Set off
If phprobe < [your desired low value to turn on] then on
If phprobe > [your desired max value to turn off] then off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new