Apex=total confusion

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke62

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
886
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My original eb8 died last night so I went and purchased a new eb8. I had to make a whole new setting since i couldn't just plug it in and it just worked. I had to set it, drag and drop each outlet to the fusion the drag and drop the old eb8 into the hidden icon area. I turned off all the original eb8 setting and put the new settings on auto. Everything I programmed to the new eb8 is the exact settings of the original eb8. Non of my light settings are working. Lights are not turning on and pumps are not turning on. What am I doing wrong I'm so frustrated
 
It's hard to recommend based off the information provided. Can you go to advanced on the outlets that are not working and post the programming as you see it there?
 
Wow, interesting. Did you set the name for each port/outlet differently from the default? And you can turn on/off echo outlet manually correct? btw, what firmware version are you using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new