• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex-Trident-PowerBar-Probes $900

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $1000 plus shipping.

Pittsburgh PA

Decided to part ways with my Apex and go another direction. For sale is the Apex brain, trident and the powerbar. Included its PH probe, salinity, ORP and temp probe.

All equipment functions normally. I’ve had the salinity probe off and never calibrated it. The trident is missing the rubber feet on the bottom which affects nothing just have to be careful when lifting the machine. (I’ll look for them as I moved recently and can’t seem to find them.

The controller is currently running my tank and I would like to keep a hold of it until my new equipment arrives if this sells quickly.

IMG_3525.jpeg IMG_3524.jpeg IMG_3523.jpeg

oldGreg978

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Would you be willing to sell just the Apex brain and power bar with probes? I don't really need the Trident. If so how much would you want? Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back