Apex trident pump head replacement parts

extremetang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
410
Reaction score
96
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone happen to know the model number for the pump head replacement. I know you can buy the service kit through Neptune. But I need several of those micro pump heads attached to the Neptune apex. I can’t seem to search it anywhere.
1759360025637.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new