Apex update

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
394
Location
long island ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody get it too work
Downloaded it but the dashboard graphics are all over the place
Anybody have the same problem
 
A bunch of people are having problems Jerl. There is a thread on MR about it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just busting
Works on my Mac perfect
Not on my pc
Pc pic
utapytyh.jpg

Like my Mac better anyways
Mac pic
y4e7yqun.jpg
 
have you tried another browser other Chrome on the pc?
 
Cool mark is a great guy
I was just joking and the jerk thing
I am a jerk lmbo
You on Long Island ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new