• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex VDM Module with 2x2 Channel Cables

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$75 shipped
IMG_1601.JPG

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have the data cable? Didn't notice that was missing till now. I don't have an extra.

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have the data cable? Didn't notice that was missing till now. I don't have an extra.

Its just a USB cable - nothing special, but I'll see if I can find it. I ran those cables on a BuildMyLed fixture, and they would work for Kessils and AI's.

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, this doesn't work with AI. You need a Serial cable 9 pin... Been messing with this for 2 day trying to figure it out since you said it would be compatible ... going to sleep now.

OP
OP
WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, this doesn't work with AI. You need a Serial cable 9 pin... Been messing with this for 2 day trying to figure it out since you said it would be compatible ... going to sleep now.

AI is listed in the compatibly section of the Apex VDM module on BRS. The sale was for the module. I paid $20 apiece for those cables, and threw them in as freebies since I no longer have any use for them.

Last edited:
Back