Apex wall plug

zbrusko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of possibly adding an Apex with the latest Energy Bar. Like an idiot, when I was setting up and trying to level my tank, I put the stand leg right in front of the outlet. Two inches left or right would have been a non-issue. I could not have placed the tank in a worse spot relative to the outlet if I tried. I was able to get a power strip plugged in, though. Curious how big the wall plug is for the Apex devices. Can’’t seem to find a photo anywhere. I know I can get creative with a solution, but hoping I don’t have to. Anyone have a photo?

Thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am thinking of possibly adding an Apex with the latest Energy Bar. Like an idiot, when I was setting up and trying to level my tank, I put the stand leg right in front of the outlet. Two inches left or right would have been a non-issue. I could not have placed the tank in a worse spot relative to the outlet if I tried. I was able to get a power strip plugged in, though. Curious how big the wall plug is for the Apex devices. Can’’t seem to find a photo anywhere. I know I can get creative with a solution, but hoping I don’t have to. Anyone have a photo?

Thanks!
It’s a heavy duty plug thicker than household type in fact same size as power strip plug

OP
OP
zbrusko

zbrusko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a heavy duty plug thicker than household type in fact same size as power strip plug
Thanks. So I am guessing it is not a flat style? I guess I’d have to use an intermediary plug then - like a 2-outlet power strip.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks. So I am guessing it is not a flat style? I guess I’d have to use an intermediary plug then - like a 2-outlet power strip.
Like the one in the center

1687147090889.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back