• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex WiFi Gold Brain and Probes

sunnyc90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale are the probes and the Apex WiFi Brain only. Selling it as a bundle. Pulled from a system but don’t have the caps for probe storage. Probes will probably still be good but can’t guarantee so selling at a low price. $350 shipped for it all
04111EF5-2F5B-4829-A4CC-488AE6F3A3CE.jpeg

OP
OP
S

sunnyc90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don’t have anything to ship them in though. Unless you picking them up then I’ll keep them in the water

madatom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they've been out of the water? Would they still be good if they've been dried for a while? Not sure how you'd ship them "in water". And is it only for certain probes that keeping them wet is important?

OP
OP
S

sunnyc90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they've been out of the water? Would they still be good if they've been dried for a while? Not sure how you'd ship them "in water". And is it only for certain probes that keeping them wet is important?
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but it’s the liquid inside that matters and as far as I can tell it’s not dry on the inside. Just the glass bulb is dry. I can soak it in water before shipping it to help keep them preserved but there is usually a probe end caps filled with water for transportation and I do not have those.

Garets92553

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deal. Best way to keep probes wet is to rubber band zip lock bags to the end of the probes with a little water in them.

Big D

Master of my Domain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soak a cotton ball or piece of a paper towel in water, put it in the bottom of a small ziplock bag. Then put the probe in so it’s touching and rubber band the bag to the probe so it stays tight.

You only need to do this for the PH and ORP probes (blue and red). It would be best to bag them individually.

D

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back