Apex WiFi issue

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know there used to be a way to disable WiFi in fusion I can’t seem to find it. Mine is wired so need for it. I tried resetting the apex. Apex setup is always as an available network. Any direction would be great.

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your apex already set up and you just want the wifi to not show up as an available wifi n
I always thought if you plug in ethernet, and then restart the apex, wifi hotspot should go away. Is not happening?

That's what I thought so too, that it only showed up in setup mode.

Is your apex already set up and you just want the wifi to not show up as an available wifi network?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have it set for “Lock access point mode”? This is a feature where the Apex always broadcasts its WiFi network and is normally only used in an environment where it’s not possible to connect to any other network.

To turn it on, you have to go through the normal steps for initial WiFi setup, but instead of selecting a WiFi network, click the dropdown menu and select “Lock Access Point Mode”. To turn it off, change the dropdown to “Connect to your WiFi” and then choose your WiFi name from the list.

612565AD-5B5D-4379-A664-D6BDB161BDFA.png

OP
OP
lennyd19

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apex is already setup and has been for 2 years. I can’t connect to apex local on my phone for some reason. Even if I try to select apex setup nothing happens.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reset the modem. Generally its the modem or ethernet causing the issue

Back