apex with unifi

David Cher

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
951
Reaction score
163
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been reading that unifi does not work well with the Apex . it seems that it kept disconnecting itself . no idea why. even my cheaper xiaomi camera works better than this device .

anyone managed to make it work properly other than hard wired ?
 
i have been reading that unifi does not work well with the Apex . it seems that it kept disconnecting itself . no idea why. even my cheaper xiaomi camera works better than this device .

anyone managed to make it work properly other than hard wired ?
I have the Cloud gateway Max and I’ve never had a issue with wired or WiFi.
I have a friend that has the dream machine pro and he never has issues either
 
I have a UniFi Dream Machine Pro router, UniFi US-24-POE switch and access points all over the house. I’ve never had a problem with my apex in 3 years.
 
@David Cher What access points are you using? When the U7 Pro came out, I (like many others) had issues with IOT devices (actually anything on 2.4GHz) connecting,so I purchased an additional AP (U6 in-Wall) just to handle this wavelength. I have not encountered any issues since the addition. Is it only your Apex that you are having issues with?
 
Have no issues with mine. its hooked to a U7 or U6 depending on which AP it wants to grab but its on its own dedicated IOT 2.4GHZ only network.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new