Apex - WOW

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have had my first Apex (full version) for about a month now. And I just had to type out that I have no idea how I lived without one for so long. I am literally obsessed with Fusion. I am on the app every 20 minutes watching my pH slowly rise throughout the day, watching my backup heater NEVER turn on through the graphing function (awesome isn't it?), obsessing over my salinity until finally realizing that it's perfect, making sure dosers are coming on and going off when they should though the output function, setting up maintenance schedules for fun, etc.

Just wanted to say to anyone on the fence about the purchase, DO IT. Once you get into it and learn some things you will wonder like me why you waited so long.

I just ordered a jr for my nano tank. Can't wait to hook that one up too.

Big thanks to BRS @Bulk Reef Supply for selling them to me and giving me points to spend. Love you guys!

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy your happy I have mine now since Dec 2015 and I loved it getting ready to pull the plug on the 2016 model

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I just setup my second Apex controller being the latest version. I have added the DOS and must say Apex is amazing.... My Calcium and Alk are spot on and consistent.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back