Appreciation

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbulow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'd like to think this is a very welcoming community 🙂

Do you have a tank going, or are you just planning one right now?
 
You're certainly welcome. I've found that everyone here is nice and helpful. In addition, the site itself has some great archived threads that'll help anyone with access to a computer and a search tab.
 
And thank you for being a member of our community! Without people like you, we wouldn't have R2R!
 
I'd like to think this is a very welcoming community 🙂

Do you have a tank going, or are you just planning one right now?
Planning one, I am gonna pick up an established tank in about 2 weeks 😊😊
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new