Recording test results

  • Thread starter Thread starter Areeflover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Areeflover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
642
Reaction score
233
Location
Destin, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for the ones out there that don’t have a controller and do manual testing. What do yall use to record your tests. App? Journal? Etc. lemme know
 
While I admit I have a controller so export that data to a DB and use Grafana for the presentation. ICP data also is stored in the DB.

I also use Google Sheets. Excel and Numbers work - just depends on what you are trying to do. Enter data, pivot table, etc. Example:

1788922577803.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new