Apps for Android

Bender

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquarimate. Good tracking app for parameters, tasks, expenses (I have no intention on using that part - Ha), reminders, stock list, wish list, etc. Shows charts to compare stabiity and I use reoccurring reminders pretty often.

There is a small one time fee to buy the app, I think $5 or $10.

OP
OP
K

Kev The Fish Keeper

Kev New Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquarimate. Good tracking app for parameters, tasks, expenses (I have no intention on using that part - Ha), reminders, stock list, wish list, etc. Shows charts to compare stabiity and I use reoccurring reminders pretty often.

There is a small one time fee to buy the app, I think $5 or $10.
Ill look into that, sounds like a good app. In with you. If my wife find out how much I've spent putting this together she will kill me...lol

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquarium Note and love it. (It's also free!) You can setup notifications/reminders for maintenance items, track your parameters and set optimum ranges. You can also keep track of livestock, add multiple tanks, and a lot more. It's a pretty well-made app and any ads are minimal and not intrusive imo.

OP
OP
K

Kev The Fish Keeper

Kev New Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquarium Note and love it. (It's also free!) You can setup notifications/reminders for maintenance items, track your parameters and set optimum ranges. You can also keep track of livestock, add multiple tanks, and a lot more. It's a pretty well-made app and any ads are minimal and not intrusive imo.
Thx Ill look into that one as well. FREE.... :) :)

nisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarimate sounds like a useful app for tracking various aspects of a personal aquarium, including parameters, tasks, reminders, stock lists, wish lists, and more. The ability to view stability charts and set up recurring reminders can be particularly helpful for aquarium hobbyists looking to maintain optimal conditions for their aquatic pets.
It's great to hear that the app has a one-time fee for purchase, which can be a more affordable option for users in the long run compared to monthly or yearly subscription fees. Even if you don't plan on using the expense tracking feature, it's still nice to have the option available for those who do. Fm WhatsApp
Aquarimate seems like a valuable tool for aquarium enthusiasts who want to stay organized and keep their tanks in top condition.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Maybe... perhaps Unicorns do exist...or will exist soon...
Mermaids do!
Netflix Summer GIF by Robin Eisenberg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pretty sure partner members were supposed to get a sneak peak at this mythical R2R app, that was almost a year ago now.........
Trust me we’ve had this discussion as of last week and you’ll still be the first! It’s close to beta stage now. We’ve had to have a special add on created to go with this app just so we could keep core functionality that we’re all used to. Weeks away.

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back