April, 2019 POTM Voting Poll - Anemones

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vote for April's POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    316
  • Poll closed .
Voted. Some really nice pic to choose from
 
How do you get the poll to show up? I've tried through Tapatalk, and the app...

To quote myself, lol, you have to be on the website in order to see the poll. Just open a web browser on your mobile device and sign on to the site that way if needed.

PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR VOTES IN THE POLL, NOT VIA COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. IT'S GREAT TO COMMENT, BUT PLEASE USE THE POLL TO VOTE. YOU'LL NEED TO BE ON THE WEB VERSION OF THE SITE IN ORDER TO SEE THE POLL.
 
To quote myself, lol, you have to be on the website in order to see the poll. Just open a web browser on your mobile device and sign on to the site that way if needed.
How do you get to the web version? I haven't been able to find it?
 
How do you get to the web version? I haven't been able to find it?

What I mean website version is...

Open the web browser of your liking (Google, Foxfire, Safari) and go to www.reef2reef.com. Log on to the site, navigate back to this thread and you should see the poll.
 
What I mean website version is...

Open the web browser of your liking (Google, Foxfire, Safari) and go to www.reef2reef.com. Log on to the site, navigate back to this thread and you should see the poll.
Woo hoo. Got it. I had to paste the link in. Every time I clicked it before, it would automatically open Tapatalk.
 
I'm not going to win but thanks to who voted for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new