April Meeting Trade Thread

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the March meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting! :bigsmile:

Bubbabobobbrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 2-48" dimmabke led actinic kits from rapidled.com I'd like to sell. The kits are brand new and have never seen power. I did install the leds to the heatsinks but that's about as far as I got with it. I bought these kits to install them in a halide fixture I bought to go over my 75 but unfortunately I am now downsizing tanks so these kits do me no good. This is what I have for sale all together. 2-48" drilled and tapped heatsinks with 48 Cree XT-E royal blue leds installed on the heatsinks, 4 meanwell dimmable eln-60-48d drivers 1 of which I slightly modified the case to see what I had to do to make them fit in the halide fixture, potentiometer, 12 volt power source for the potentiometer, 2 power cords, extra thermal grease, wire nuts, an led tester, and extra screws and washers in case you wanted to swap out leds later on down the road. All together these kits cost me almost $400. I'm asking $250 for the led kits and another $50 if you want the halide fixture I was gonna install them into.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back