April Meeting Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the March meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting! :bigsmile:
 
I've got 2-48" dimmabke led actinic kits from rapidled.com I'd like to sell. The kits are brand new and have never seen power. I did install the leds to the heatsinks but that's about as far as I got with it. I bought these kits to install them in a halide fixture I bought to go over my 75 but unfortunately I am now downsizing tanks so these kits do me no good. This is what I have for sale all together. 2-48" drilled and tapped heatsinks with 48 Cree XT-E royal blue leds installed on the heatsinks, 4 meanwell dimmable eln-60-48d drivers 1 of which I slightly modified the case to see what I had to do to make them fit in the halide fixture, potentiometer, 12 volt power source for the potentiometer, 2 power cords, extra thermal grease, wire nuts, an led tester, and extra screws and washers in case you wanted to swap out leds later on down the road. All together these kits cost me almost $400. I'm asking $250 for the led kits and another $50 if you want the halide fixture I was gonna install them into.
 
Here arfixture eds



Driver with slightly modified case



Potentiometer, thermal grease, wire nuts, and extra screws and washers



Halide fixtuee
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new