APS Pedestal for Nuvo 20

sevenx7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
308
Reaction score
271
Location
Northern New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I cant buy it separately anymore so looking if anyone is getting rid of one white or black is fine, worst case I'll buy a 25 gallon IM with pedestal...

Worth a try asking here first!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new