Aqua c skimmer ev-180

Parsells Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
359
Reaction score
101
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a aqua c wv 180 which I'm putting in my sump I have a mag 7 can I run then return to the main tank right out of the skimmer return ?? Please give your advice cause the sump is in pieces right now
 
I don't think so. I had that skimmer at one time and I believe if you try that you would just overflow the skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new