• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

aqua controller III, aquazone deluxe ozonizer, halides

cl2ysta1

I
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well unfortunately my husband got laid off so its time to start selling things that aren't completely necessary to my tanks as well as breaking most of them down,

Aquacontroller III
one used DC8 works perfect
One brand new DC8 still in box
ph probe
Temp probe
New was around $700
Looking for $500 controller is in perfect condition

This controller is great and has lots of web interface options, and with sixteen outlets to control you should never run out of space!

Aquazone deluxe 50 mg ozonizer and controller, new was $400
We're Sorry. . . The page you requested is no longer available
It needs some replacement drier beads but other than that worked amazing, I used it on my 120 and it always kept the water crystal clear and really helped with skimmate production on the skimmer. Unit has been used very little, I have had it in on my fishroom shelf not being used for the past year.
Looking for half price of new $200

GEO skimmer, 8" diameter, 27" height heavily modified sedra 9000, does an amazing job and extremely sturdy construction.
$350

Nice 2 x 150 watt hqi retro kit, radium 20k HQI bulbs, electronic ballasts,
$250 shipped.

Brand new coralvue ballast/fixture is 250 watt, brand new reeflux 10k bulb $200 shipped

OP
OP
cl2ysta1

cl2ysta1

I
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geo Skimmer
GEO Skimmer.. VERY well made. super thick acrylic.
8inch diamater 27.5 incchees tall. with a sedra 9000 pump and gate valve mod. This skimmer is probably good on a high bioload up to 300 gallons.

350.00 Plus shipping
tanks4sale016.jpg

tanks4sale017.jpg

tanks4sale018.jpg

Reef Monkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in one of the DC8's if you are willing to part it out. LMK.

OP
OP
cl2ysta1

cl2ysta1

I
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are pictures: I dont have a picture of the dc8 i'm currently using. it is behind the tank and hard to get a picture of. If you need a picture of it i can unhook it from the stand.
ac3.jpg

new dc8
acIII.jpg

Reef Monkey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool. Let me know if they fall through or you change your mind.

OP
OP
cl2ysta1

cl2ysta1

I
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is tenatively sold. If that falls through tomorrow I will post pictures. it is two electronic ballasts and two reflectors with glass protectors

Back