Aqua forest 980 build looking for fleece roller.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmike545
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmike545

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2023
Messages
57
Reaction score
19
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I just started a new build using aqua forest ocean guard 980 and I am trying to see if anyone have tried to install a fleece roller one of those tanks I would love to install a reef mat 1200 since I have been using the 500 on reefer 350 for over a year but I think the unit is a little big and also I wouldn’t know how to run the plumbing on the ocean guard sump.
Any help is appreciated
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for the quick response I will keep you posted
@Rmike545, how did it go with your Reefmat install on the AF Oceanguard sump? Did it work? I really want one of those tanks, but the main thing holding me back is not knowing if the sump is compatible with a filter roller. Pics would also be nice. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
@Rmike545, how did it go with your Reefmat install on the AF Oceanguard sump? Did it work? I really want one of those tanks, but the main thing holding me back is not knowing if the sump is compatible with a filter roller. Pics would also be nice. Thanks!
Hi,
I actually gave up on the Aquaforst sump and I just order a custom sump and a reef mat 1200 and it should be here next week.
It was a combination between the filter roller and also the ATO takes up about 35% of the sump I needed more space and that’s why I ordered a new sump.
 
Upvote 0
Tanks fairly young 8-9 months old. Recently changed from cannister to sump setup
I have a AF735 sump which is the same as the AF980 and will be installing the Clarisea SK3000 as soon as it arrives this week. May have to order some plumbing parts but will keep whoever is still interested updated



chamber 1 Sock filter to be replaced with Clarisea SK3000.

IMG_9146.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tanks fairly young 8-9 months old. Recently changed from cannister to sump setup
I have a AF735 sump which is the same as the AF980 and will be installing the Clarisea SK3000 as soon as it arrives this week. May have to order some plumbing parts but will keep whoever is still interested updated



chamber 1 Sock filter to be replaced with Clarisea SK3000.

IMG_9146.jpg
Hello I just got the same sump. Looks like you changed the ATO reservoir into a refugium. How are you transferring water to the refugium chamber and back into the return chamber?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new