Aqua knight v2 problems

sabyhappy2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
5
Location
dartmouth
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help I set my aqua knight v2 light based off the instructions and videos I watched (watched the setup guide from fragbox) and it was working fine for a few days I went to try and change the settings but it’s not saving them anymore just resorting back to the previous and it’s also not turning off at the right times now anyone got any ideas why it may be doing this is there a way to reset it ? I tried unplugging it and plugging it back it but it didn’t help still doing the same thing
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 
I'm having this exact same issue on a brand new unit purchased today. The store ranted and raved about it but I'm not impressed at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new