Aqua Medic Eco Drift

DrBoxedWine

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to get a wave maker for my tank, and while i'd love to do a Tunze, it just isn't in the budget. I know all the pluses and they last forever (i use a tunze ATO), but, it ain't in the budget. Jabeo is the most obvious choice, but i've seen an AquaMedic EcoDrift in my LFS that looks good. The odd thing is that there is almost nothing out there on these things.

Does anyone know anything about them? They're priced slightly higher than Jabeo, but not by much. It looks like they are made by the same company that makes the ocean runner pumps. Is this a descent option? Anyone have any experience?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new