Aqua ready HOB filter

I did not know that they made hob filters, if I had I would have tried one. I've used a several different aquaready products (couple of skimmers and reactors) and have been very pleased with their products. Personally I would not hesitate to purchase, but its not my money lol. good luck
 
I did not know that they made hob filters, if I had I would have tried one. I've used a several different aquaready products (couple of skimmers and reactors) and have been very pleased with their products. Personally I would not hesitate to purchase, but its not my money lol. good luck
I am debating between this HOB filter vs Oase biomaster 250 canister filter. Is the canister filter overkill for a 10 gallon tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new