• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua-rocks peninsula brand rock

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sxyooj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
166
Reaction score
32
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this peninsula Aqua-rock custom made. It usually comes 12 holes drilled but I didn’t like how the rear had holes so I didn’t get them drilled, also one in the front that isn’t. You could drill the holes if you’d like to. It has 8 holes drilled for frags. Looking to sell because I have went another route. This Aqua-rock is about a few weeks old only. It has 2 strong magnets in the rear to attach to glass.

8.5”x7”x3”

$60 shipped

2D96C059-B6FA-4C8C-A208-1494AAA020BD.jpeg 0C790947-7140-472C-A531-EE2EBDC065CA.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new