Aqua SD absolutely fantastic !!!!:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahayes13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
2,581
Reaction score
30
Location
Brandon, FL
I ordered several colonies of palys from Aqua SD. This was my first order with them and only my second online order. I received everything, it was all packed really nicely. They all started opening up very quickly once put in the tank.
All i can say is they are all even nicer than the photos of them from the site.

Will went above and beyond with the shipment. Thanks Will !!!! :bigsmile: Communication prior to order was also great, and he was very nice to deal with. I will definetly be doing business with them again !

I am completly satsified and everything is just georgous.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new