Aqua-SD order Top notch....Big thumbs up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
I took part in the Yuma half off sale Will and AquaSd was having and got 2 really sweet yumas at a ridiculously good price for the 2 polyps. Packaging was top notch and communications was great....I would recommend doing business with Aqua-Sd with out issue.....I will be doing business again with Will sometime in the future.


Thanks Will for the great healthy Yumas...


Pic will be coming shortly.
 
Pics....

DSCN2315.jpg

DSCN2316.jpg
 
Glad everything turned out well James :) That red/orange/pinkish yuma looks amazing! Thanks again for you and Bret's order!
 
sorry i didn't post something sooner, will. my flippin modem was messed up, and i haven't had a chance.

Thanks for the awesome order!

the deal for the ric's was buy 5, get one free. I bought 5, got 2 free, plus, two of them are about ready to split (literally barely attached)

the zoa's are HOTTTT :D i can't get a good pic of the zoa's where they're at right now, but i took a couple pics of the rics. the pic's aren't that good, as i had just glued the pebbles they were attached to, to a rock, and they were a little upset. I'll try to get some better pic's later.

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

3.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new