• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua SD Review!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

KSReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my very first shipment today from Aqua SD. Let me tell you. These guys are awesome. I have had the privilege to order from a lot of different vendors online and this has been my absolute best experience! I had a massive order of 89 corals being shipped. I combined 2 eBay auctions and two live sales and a couple of online orders. I thought I had made it impossible for them to make it happen. I had super fast communication with them.

They sent my order with no problem in awesome packaging. They had the receipts of every coral I purchased and every coral was labeled. I thought with 89 pieces coming there was gonna be some sort of hiccup. Not at all. Every piece was accounted for and even so freebies. I have dealt with multiple vendors and they always forget a frag or two or send the wrong ones.

If you've ever thought about buying from Aqua SD. DO IT. Their corals are top notch and huge chunky frags as well.

Thank you AquaSD!

Snapchat-1821988610.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
KSReefing

KSReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly don't think I'll be going anywhere else now because the prices are unbeatable and the frags were amazing. They have everything and the eBay and live sales are so frequent it makes it worth it for shipping too.

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one of the best experiences with @AquaSD during their last sale. Package was delivered 2 days later than expected due to UPS delay of some sort. Arrived a day after Thanksgiving and nearly all of the corals were DOA. They quickly replaced them and the corals looked great. Nice size and packed well. Very happy with my experience with them. Easily one of my favorite coral vendors.
Mike

OP
OP
KSReefing

KSReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one of the best experiences with @AquaSD during their last sale. Package was delivered 2 days later than expected due to UPS delay of some sort. Arrived a day after Thanksgiving and nearly all of the corals were DOA. They quickly replaced them and the corals looked great. Nice size and packed well. Very happy with my experience with them. Easily one of my favorite coral vendors.
Mike
I got the same delay. In Louisville??? They are replacing my DoAs as well. Seriously the best. Love being able to buy with confidence

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back