~ Aqua SD Sale ~

I got the email type up but this is the last of the night. Can't just buy one.
 
Thank you guys so much for tonight, it was fun!!!

I'll start up another round tomorrow around 5pm again (Monday). Will do this until our server is back up and running for the site :)

Have a great night everyone! I'll be emailing everyone back and compiling orders now. Thanks for hanging out!!
 
Hope I hav etime to check tomorrow. Want that nem.
 
Are you going to send confirmation emails for everything that was bought today and yesterday? Also, when are you going to start shipping things out?

We can start shipping as early as Tuesday of this week. We will compile all the orders and email everyone their orders, and ask for shipout dates :)

Thanks!
 
is tomorrows sale going to be on this thread or will you start a new one?

Godaddy says 72 hours for the site to be back to normal, so it'll be on this thread again tomorrow night (Monday 8/12) from 5p - 8p again.

Thanks!!
 
Yea, will definitely tell my IT guy to look into a different hosting server... thanks!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new