aqua spin problems

reeftopia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
31
Location
montgomery tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had problems with my aquaspin for 3 weeks. Started when I got a new box of disc, crazy readings. Have called API almost everyday
trying to get help. All I get is an answering machine and they never return my calls. There website want let me send message and they dont
respond to messenger. Believe If I charged more than 2 grand for a product would have better customer service. Anyone have knowledge
of how to contact them would appreciate it.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome, glad you are here! This is a meet and greet thread, you’ll get more answers on an appropriate thread.
 
Have had problems with my aquaspin for 3 weeks. Started when I got a new box of disc, crazy readings. Have called API almost everyday
trying to get help. All I get is an answering machine and they never return my calls. There website want let me send message and they dont
respond to messenger. Believe If I charged more than 2 grand for a product would have better customer service. Anyone have knowledge
of how to contact them would appreciate it.
Unfortunately, customer support will be of very little assistance as this was originally a product of LaMotte testing and has been an industry controversy often with varying or false results and a product of API
 
Have had problems with my aquaspin for 3 weeks. Started when I got a new box of disc, crazy readings. Have called API almost everyday
trying to get help. All I get is an answering machine and they never return my calls. There website want let me send message and they dont
respond to messenger. Believe If I charged more than 2 grand for a product would have better customer service. Anyone have knowledge
of how to contact them would appreciate it.
They don’t make the product they rebrand it.

If you get through, you would be very lucky if they could actually support the device.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new