Aqua Ultraviolet ADV15

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
755
Location
Williamsport
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a used Aqua Ultraviolet ADV 15 watt UV sterilizer. Includes body and power supply with quartz sleeve.

Will need a new bulb.

3/4” barb connections on this unit.

$50 + shipping quotes available at buyers expense.

IMG_3276.jpeg IMG_3277.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new