• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua UV 15 Classic

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

radreef02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Comes with extra bulbs as well.
Used for a few months / too small for upgraded tank

Aqua UV 15 classic

Buyer pays shipping
150+ shipping

Last edited:

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop to what please? Do you have pics?

OP
OP
radreef02

radreef02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price drop to what please? Do you have pics?

Yes , it’s $300 retail

Selling for $150 , buyer pays shipping . Still have the box

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 27

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again! You said in your original post that you have extra bulbs for this UV unit. I can't seem to find the replacements for this unit, but maybe I'm not looking for the right thing? Could I please ask what exactly you have? If I purchased your UV sterilizer would it have at least one new UV lamp, and where could I get replacements in the future? Approximately how long do they last?

Could I also ask what size tank you had it on that you felt it wasn't large enough for?

I sincerely appreciate your time and help. I am interested in a UV sterilizer for a 10-29 gallon QT tank, primarily for fish parasites rather than algae or bacterial blooms. Would this work well for that?

Thank you once more!

OP
OP
radreef02

radreef02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello again! You said in your original post that you have extra bulbs for this UV unit. I can't seem to find the replacements for this unit, but maybe I'm not looking for the right thing? Could I please ask what exactly you have? If I purchased your UV sterilizer would it have at least one new UV lamp, and where could I get replacements in the future? Approximately how long do they last?

Could I also ask what size tank you had it on that you felt it wasn't large enough for?

I sincerely appreciate your time and help. I am interested in a UV sterilizer for a 10-29 gallon QT tank, primarily for fish parasites rather than algae or bacterial blooms. Would this work well for that?

Thank you once more!

Morning, I do have extra bulbs for this unit, I believe I have one new one still if not it was just used a bit. they last 8 months in my experience

I think I have 2-3 bulbs total, need to check if I have a 3rd one. If so it’s brand new. (I bought extras upfront)

Aqua Classic UV 15 bulb replacement is where to search

I used it for a 50g tank so it will work good for pests in those tanks as you need to go over kill for parasites from my experience

Let me know if you have any other questions

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning, I do have extra bulbs for this unit, I believe I have one new one still if not it was just used a bit. they last 8 months in my experience

I think I have 2-3 bulbs total, need to check if I have a 3rd one. If so it’s brand new. (I bought extras upfront)

Aqua Classic UV 15 bulb replacement is where to search

I used it for a 50g tank so it will work good for pests in those tanks as you need to go over kill for parasites from my experience

Let me know if you have any other questions
Thank you for your reply! I am interested, but let me give it some more thought. Thanks again!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.8%
Back