Aqua Wiz / calcium reactor users

  • Thread starter Thread starter TLO45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TLO45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
302
Reaction score
226
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious if anyone is currently using an AquaWiz alkalinity controller along with a calcium reactor?
I’m curious about your opinion on this combo is and any comments good or bad?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new