Aquacultures Acro Import - worth 150$?

here an updated shot :)

66D72399-4B63-41E5-8EA0-42BB017F0CF2.jpeg

93042D32-1200-4E77-A99D-2C21DE6A6180.jpeg


also some nice euphillya

1D970D03-C288-4659-9F71-E734B4999307.jpeg
B90C35A4-FDA9-4933-A3AA-5BC843D2E0F1.jpeg
 
Man I love me some Indo mariculture Pictures! I see some nice colonies in there for sure. I like the one on the left rack, very front right corner, light green with blue tips, maybe an austera but I have always wondered how that piece colors up in an aquarium. The blue tips would be nice if the green doesn’t take over too much.
One more thing on the mariculture acropora topic that I have experienced and seen others go through this as well. I have found that there are certain Mari pieces that give me trouble. For me it’s the millepora that come in with the smaller tighter grouped coralites. Before that it was the nice multicolored prostrata. I do fine with the Mille that have thicker more spaced out branches and for some reason have larger coralites too. Everyone has their one species they wanted and tried a few times but could never get acclimated. If your going to be buying single colonies just learn from us and don’t waste money trying over and over on your favorite piece. I do love to see reefers take to the Mari and wild coral collecting because there has been a lot of bad misinformation spread about mariculture/wild corals in the past. Plus it’s not hard to find a true gem this way as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new