Aquaforest Alkalinity test kit.

starfishguy869

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
258
Reaction score
78
Location
Quebec
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a question for the alkalinity test kit. I would like to know when the test has finished as I could never get a definite result on my test. If anyone could show a picture of what the finished test result looked like, it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hello, I have a question for the alkalinity test kit. I would like to know when the test has finished as I could never get a definite result on my test. If anyone could show a picture of what the finished test result looked like, it would be greatly appreciated.
I assume this is a titration test where a reagent is added until the test solution changes color. Is this correct?
 
Unfortunately, I don’t have a big enough budget for a ph probe. I’ve tried a cheap one and it failed to even calibrate. Do you know if there are any other ways?
 
Also, is the end result pink or orange?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new