Aquaforest Probiotic Salt

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm about to need to order a new bucket of salt and was wondering if anyone had tried Aquaforests probiotic salt or have any opinions on it...what do you guys think? It's more expensive than the regular salt but is it maybe worth it?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm about to need to order a new bucket of salt and was wondering if anyone had tried Aquaforests probiotic salt or have any opinions on it...what do you guys think? It's more expensive than the regular salt but is it maybe worth it?
There's no such thing as one salt being better than another. It's a myth. Find one the is readily available and relatively cheap. Manage parameters via dosing as always from there.

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no such thing as one salt being better than another. It's a myth. Find one the is readily available and relatively cheap. Manage parameters via dosing as always from there.
That's what I imagined...it's always good to have probiotic bacteria to boost a fish's immune system but honestly I doubt the salt does much to establish a population of the bacteria

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back