Aquaforest products?

Wolff92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using Aquaforest probio salt for a month now and love it. It mixes fast (10 minutes) I do run their other products as well for an ULNS because I have an SPS tank. Growth has been better, color has been better etc. Program is easy and cheap.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Dave SoF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interested in this product line I recommend taking a drive to School of Fish in Mass and talking to David. They have been carrying the full line since November. A few members of the BOD stopped in this past weekend and had a long conversation about the Aquaforest line. I was intrigued by what I had been reading, but the cost of start up seemed high...after talking to David, Nichole and I will be switching over to the aquaforest line (or a part there of) as soon as we transfer our frag tank to the new basement system.

First, thank you for stopping in! I'm happy to discuss the Aquaforest product line and usage any time. I have been in the hobby and industry for a long time and I do not remember a new product line that worked so well and had such great results for corals. The line does have a lot of supplements, however they are specific for the type or style of dosing that you are doing. Such as Component A,B,C being only for someone who is using a calcium reactor. And component strong only is you want to mix your own Component 1+,2+,3+.

Happy Reefing
Dave

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan on converting my 75G to the AF system. I just bought The probiotic reef salt. I am doing my weekly water change tomorrow, which is about 12 gallons. I did have 1 question. I am currently using Red Sea coral pro, do I have to do like 3/4 coral pro and 1/4 AF Probiotic and bring the mixture up from there over the next water changes. Or should I just go straight to all AF probiotic salt?

Thanks y'all for the help.

thakid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to try this product out bought the component 1,2, and 3. I will try the salt later when I'm done with the reef cryatals.

Back