Aquaforest Reef Salt

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Blacktip

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
112
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold my tank, and I have Reef salt left over.

1 brand new Aquaforest sealed 55lbs bag good for 200g mixes (retail $80 at Bulk Reef Supply), and 2/3 of a bag in bucket.


Local pickup
$70 cash only

20240217_140636.jpg
 
Raleigh, 27615
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new